[bookport] Re: Moving files on and off of the BP

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:38:57 -0400

I'm certainly not a developer but if it was me I would copy the files associated with the audio file in question and then copy them back to the card when needed. There are usually three files with the same name but different extentions. When I plug in my unit, the drive for the mp3 player comes up as well as the transfer program. The drive is like a card reader except it uses the batteries which is kind of a waste.