[bookport] Re: More braille suggestions

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:54:01 -0400

Thanks, Sara! This is how I feel about braille input. It's serendipitous that
the Bookport has keys that can be arranged in the braille shape. Why shouldn't
we
take advantage of that? I'm not saying this should become the primary function
of the machine, but I'd love to see that functionality expanded. This would
also
help when you have to take down numbers in vary noisy situations, like a vet's
office. <grin>

Angie