[bookport] Re: More braille suggestions

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:18:08 -0700

Pamela, yes I agree.  I am so worried we'll get off the track here.  I hope
APH will keep developing the best darned portable book reader in existence.
I think it's unrealistic to think that it could or should be a notetaker.
The audible otis, for instance, is nothing but a wee tiny player.  It
focuses on doing what it purports to do, and that is bring the recorded word
to life.  Our BookPort has room to improve in its original, and to my mind
sole mission of bringing printed and recorded words to life.  It is a
fabulous device, please APH, don't muddy the waters by going down the
notetaker road!

Marlaina Lieberg