[bookport] Re: More braille suggestions

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:57:35 -0500

I hear you, Angie, especially about the vet's office and other noisy =
areas.--Grin!  Since audio memo recording is already available, I see no =
reason it would be taken away from those who use it.  An alternative to =
having both features incorporated at the same time would be to have a =
setting which allowed one to record either in Braille or audibly.  =
However, since a lot of the coding has already been done for Braille =
input, I wonder how complicated it would actually be to record Braille =
memos.

Sarah