[bookport] Re: More braille suggestions

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:35:53 -0400

But, Walt, if this functionality is added, you would not have to use it. No one
is suggesting it be turned into a word processor. I don't think I'd like to
type for
long periods of time on that teeny keyboard! <grin> And if they don't add memo
functionality, I'll be OK. But I'm not sure why some seem to think it's a *bad*
idea to want to see the potential for this part of the software to be explored.

Angie