[bookport] Re: Large Digital Talking Books

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:18:58 -0600

Sarah,
First, I unpack the Book Share file.  Then I run the BP transfer software
and navigate to the directory, on the PC, where the Book Share unpacked
files are located.  I select the title that I want to send and press the
send button.  To see if it would help, I unpacked one book into its own
directory and I got the same result.
Thanks,
Scott