[bookport] Re: Labeling Chargers

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:33:23 -0500

I agree totally, Bruce. This is not a blindness issue and should not be
argued as if it were. People who won't assume some personal responsibility
really shouldn't try to escalate every issue into a blindness-related one,
since sooner or later, the cry of "wolf" is going to be heard once too often
and people are just going to begin to turn off, including (possibly
_particularly) people whose job it is to provide services to the blind.