[bookport] Re: Labeling Chargers

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:26:05 -0600

how can sd cards be so hard to put in, plus i think flash cards will be discontinued before sd cards plus flash cards are huge thy ewould force the new bookport to be much larger. if you think those are hard to put in try sim cards or micro sd cards.

Walt Smith wrote:
As much trouble as APH has witnessed with the battery contacts receiving ill treatment, I shudder to think about what would happen if they went to SD cards. Those things are entirely too easy to lose or, for that matter, simply misplace. They're also more difficult for too many blind people to insert properly. There's no technical reason at all to make such a change, since CF cards are certainly going to continue to be in use and easily available for the projected life span of Book Port II.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>