[bookport] Re: Labeling Chargers

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:17:16 +1300

Hi Richard and list:

I definitely agree. If it has to be large, seperate the box from the plug, which will hopefully work over the full range of voltages when properly adapted worldwide. Of course, USB charging would help if the battery packs could be charged external to the unit via USB. I already do that with a Bluetooth adapter that I use.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <richard.ring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>