[bookport] Re: Ordinary Batteries?

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:24:08 +0300

Well, nobody's going to force you to upgrade to the new unit, and if the
current unit is functioning as you want it to, there's no reason you
should upgrade. I will say that I find it interesting that a lot of the
same people who were worried that the BP remain as small as is possible
are the people who want to keep the status quo with the batteries, even
though the batteries hinder how small one can make the unit.