[bookport] Re: Internal Speaker

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:01:54 -0600

Hi Sue.  Welcome to the list.
As for internal speakers, we did talk about it before.  I personally don't want
an internal speaker, but I will admit the ear buds that come with the unit is
rather uncomfortable.  You can buy headphones that are comfortable, or you can
also buy a set of external speakers.  They are quite portable and have a good
sound.  They can be purchased from almost any electronic store and are
inexpensive.  HTH!

Mark