[bookport] Re: Internal Speaker

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:21:35 -0500

The thing I like about a possible speaker is that it would give those of us who
don't want to lug extra speakers around or don't want to use headphones all the
time the option of using the built in speaker. It would be
bad for mp3 music, I'm sure. But it would really enhance the usability imho. I
really don't like using headphones at all. I used them on my job for 28 years,
and just don't care to use them any more unless it can't be
avoided. Lugging and messing with external speakers, especially in a setting
such as a meeting is a real bother at best and not possible at worst, depending
on the situation. If there is room in there to add something,
I'd far prefer a small speaker to any sort of built in battery pack.
Mary