[bookport] Re: power

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 21:28:39 -0600

Sounds like a winner. Now all we need is a crane to lift the thing! Well... probably not all we need, but it's a start.

At 08:40 PM 2/4/2006, you wrote:

On the top between the USB connector and the earphone jack, and just to the left of the earphone jack a slot for the key to start the motor to crank the crank. And, best of all, a button next to the cf card to start the reacter that generates the electric power to power the motor that cranks the crank. (grin)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Hingson" <MHingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 4:12 PM Subject: [bookport] Re: power

: No problem. Simply hold the earphone plug in one hand and turn the BookPort around the plug shaft thereby winding the internal power mechanism.
: