[bookport] Re: Good Price on Compact Flash

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:05:53 -0400

Don -

From www.buy.com. Here's the link:

http://www.buy.com/prod/SanDisk_4_0_GB_CompactFlash_Card/q/loc/101/10369455.
html

The Buy.com price is $58.57 and there's a $30 mail-in rebate from Sandisk
that expires with purchases made today, getting it down to $28.57. The
rebate form is a PDF file that can be printed off and you have until the end
of July to file. If you can manage to get signed up and use the Google
Checkout option, you get another $10 off, making the eventual net price
$18.57.