[bookport] Re: Good Price on Compact Flash

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:16:09 -0500 (CDT)

For the simple reason that they know most people can't be bothered. If they just sold it cheaper, they'd have to give the discounts to everyone. As it is, they just have to give them to the minority who can be bothered to ask.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, David Allen wrote:

Hi Sandy and list!

I think you make good sense. Rebates are a waste of time for little gain. If they can sell something cheaper, why not um, just do it? *lol*

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>