[bookport] Re: Good Price on Compact Flash

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:53:09 -0500

I have used the Google check out before. I just can't remember what I did. I think there is a link that says, "Google check out." I did have to register with Google, and the form was straightforward. Yeah. I know. I'm not much help. If you go to the Google site and register there, maybe that would help you.

At 05:48 PM 6/5/2007, Walt Smith wrote:
Afraid that I simply do not agree with Sandy here. I've gotten rebates
several times from Sandisk and never had so much as a hiccup in terms of
them sending me the money. Hey, if they're willing to sell me their card for
less than half the asking price, I'll happily jump through their little hoop
to save the money...less than $30 for a 4Gb CF card is a helluva deal and
vastly better than $59.

Now, all I want to know is how anybody used the Google checkout option at
Buy.com to save another $10. While there appear to be what should be links
on the checkout page, they sure don't work with JAWS.