[bookport] Re: Freeze

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:42:34 -0400

This was a problem that was corrected.  All you need to fix it is to
upgrade your firmware.  You can do that by connecting the Book Port
while you are on the internet, then going to the options dialog.
Ctrl+Tab twice to get to the Advanced tab, then tab down to update
firmware and hit enter.  The program instructs you on the rest.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:29:21 -0400

Hi everyone,
When ever I connect my bp to my computer it will go silent. I mean it
will freeze. The only way I can get it back to normal is to take out
the
batteries. The computer will not see the bp at all. I am running
version
(I have no idea. It is old though.) thanks for your help.

Write back soon
Sean