[bookport] Re: Freeze

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:01:51 -0400

Sean:

The Book Port keypad does not function when the Book Port is connected
to the computer; this is normal. The fact that you are not connecting is
the real problem. Which operating system are you using? Do you have a
network with possible drive letter conflicts with the BP? Do you have an
AMD chip set?

Rob Meredith

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:29:21 -0400

Hi everyone,
When ever I connect my bp to my computer it will go silent. I mean it
will freeze. The only way I can get it back to normal is to take out
the
batteries. The computer will not see the bp at all. I am running
version
(I have no idea. It is old though.) thanks for your help.

Write back soon
Sean