[bookport] Re: Freeze

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:10:46 -0500

Here's a bit more info on the connectivity problem. THe main chip sets that
have this problem are made by nvidia, so anything with nforce 2 would likely
cause problems. I'm not sure if the nforce3 chip sets, for the athlon 64
processors also have this problem since I don't have one. But, I have 2
nforce 2 ultra 400 chip set computers at home, and they both cause the same
problem, both with the book port and bookcourier. My computer at work is
also an athlon xp machine, however it uses a via chipset, and works fine.