[bookport] Re: FW: [nabs-l] Downloading Digital Talking Booksfrom NLS

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:17:07 -0400

Pamela,

Are you talking about the current Bookport or the Bookport 2? I thought that it was impossible to enable the current book to read NLS books. I am sure that APH would make tons of people happy if the current Bookport could receive NLS books for reading.
Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>