[bookport] Re: FW: [nabs-l] Downloading Digital Talking Booksfrom NLS

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:22:47 -0500

Yes Robert, if my Grammar classes have meant anything, your post below
represents a complaint and a bit of self-absorption, too, I might add. If
you've grown so weary of the heart felt expressions of those who mourn the
absence of the new Book Port, using your delete key would have been a far
better choice than complaining.  Let us pray.