[bookport] Re: FW: [nabs-l] Downloading Digital Talking Booksfrom NLS

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:41:11 -0500

it's come out in the last year.  It costs $15 and will convert various file
types to your favorite format if you have a license for the file you wish to
change.  I use it to convert files I receive free as downloads from my
public library.  I can then play them on my Book Port or make Cd's out of
them.  www.soundtaxiinfo.com  I think  If not, jus type in sound taxi and
Google will come up with it.  while it's not impossible to run without them,
free scripts are available for jaws users.

  _____