[bookport] Re: Dead Bookport

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:52:11 -0400

Hi Bill,

There are tactile markings inside the battery compartment of the BP.

Also, I remember that the positive end of what  I call the bottom battery (the
one closest to the end of the machine)
faces the side with the CF card, and the other battery faces the other way.
Good luck.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:25:08 -0500, Wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Thanks, though it's not what I really wanted to hear.  Can you tell me about
>battery polarity? Side point to the right for
the bottom battery?  Thanks.