[bookport] Re: Dead Bookport

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 06:38:36 -0700

This is a pretty crummy solution, I hope APH comes up with something a little more sensible and permanent soon. There is no logic in removing batteries and storage cards for 24 hours and there has to be a real resolution.

Dave

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
-- James Madison,

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>