[bookport] Re: Dead Bookport

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:10:55 -0400

That is exactly what happened to mine. You can try removing the batteries and flash card for a few minutes and then put in the batteries. The unit will talk even without the card in. But your unit probably is toast, it took 3 weeks to get mine repaired, will probably have to see my psychiatrist about it but now I have a fobia about changing batteries in my bookport. Would like to know what problem is but supposedly APH isn't told what the problem was when a unit comes back from being repaired.