[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:22:01 -0400

Robert,

I think what Lana was looking for was a direct conversion from WMA with DRM
directly to mp3.  Of course you can do as you are doing and burn them to a
cd then rip them to mp3 if you have lots of patience and lots of blank cds
to burn.  If you have a 15 or 20 hour book, you are looking at 15 or 20 cds
or you could use re-writeables I guess.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx