[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:04:22 -0700

"You could probably also burn them to cd then rip them to mp3, but what a hassle."

I am not missing the point actually. What I describe is not a process I myself will bother with. I did this to prove its possible to do it. Actually its not all that convoluted a process. I am sure many others do worse. ;) All I did today was to disprove the "it cannot be done" theory.

Law of the Theatre: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx