[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:37:11 -0600

Till the new book port comes out with it, HINT HINT! you'll have to buy the
muvo mix, the DS50 OR THAT new creative stone zen discussed in earlier
posts.  the muvo is a lot cheaper, but skipping around and finding your
place is harder.  The DS 50 have about twice the memory, moves around
nicely, and has lots of record options.  You can't record on the Muvo.  I
haven't figured out how to transfer any books to a card.  I think most of
them can be burned, but haven't followed up on that.  Both muvo and DS 50
play audible, too; so depends on what you want.
Happy listening.