[bookport] Re: Book port, boat anchor.

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:40:57 -0500

I don't feel vista is bloated it just does allot for allot of people which
makes it large.  Any operating system used by as many people as Windows is
bound to attract hackers which will tend to exploit security
vulnerabilities.  If you were to choose a less popular operating system, you
could avoid many security risks.