[bookport] Re: Book port, boat anchor.

  • From: "Bubby Aka Maria" <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:48:06 +1000

Personally I got the book port from our local library on loan. I'm in australia so can't access nls anyway. I love the product and for the first time can go sit outside and read whatever book I'm reading or just take it with me in the car etc. for it being 4 years old I think the technology is great and I'm very happy with the product.

Maria
msn, skype  and email: bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx
yahoo: maria_rosa7
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God
Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.
-- Amos 5:14

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>