[bookport] Re: Book port, boat anchor.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 01:12:22 -0500

According to APh, there is no possibility of the Bookport reading NLS books. No one would want features removed. There would have to be a change in the BP's firmware, and that wouldn't be feasible.

At 12:09 AM 10/5/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Which reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. As I understand it, the BP's memory is limited and incapable of being expanded to add NLS access. But what about replacing some of what's in memory with NLS-suitable access enabling software? I'm new to this list and may have missed an earlier answer. I appologize for a possibly redundant question.