[bookport] Re: Book port, boadt anchor.

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:54:58 -0400

I said no new titles will be released *only* in digital format for a number
of years. For some time, once the DTB program is up and running, titles will
be released in both cassette and digital formats until such time; and this
will require at least three years; as every registered user of the NLS
program can be issued a digital player to replace their existing cassette
player.

  _____