[bookport] Re: Book port, boadt anchor.

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:46:39 -0400

Hi Albert,
I see where you are coming from. However, the installation of the software
is a one time event and, after that, you only need to error to (send to
BookPort) and away you go. That is true with every card you might want to
use with the Book Port. Of course, someone who actually has the Stream might
want to comment on the process of needing to place specific folders on each
card being used for the player. Since it looks as if the Stream may be the
only player for now, I would be interested in hearing from list members who
are actually using the unit.

Make it a great one

Sharon