[bookport] Re: Book port, boadt anchor.

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:48:36 -0400

Everything stated in this message is true, however, what will happen when parts
are no longer available for repairs? Also, what happens when the CF cards
aren't as easily gotten? Riight now, I have a book port and have to send it to
get fixed. In the meantime, I'm considering purchasing a Stream, so, when my
book port returns to me, I'll have the best of both worlds.