[bookport] Re: Book port, boadt anchor.

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:01:00 -0400

I am no expert on the NLS program.  I just remember hearing some players
will be introduced in 2008.  When and how many, I don't know.  Ask your
librarian if there is a waiting list for interested people.  I know people
who are 100 years old and veterans get first choice.  That is about the
extent of my knowledge.

I really don't understand this intense need to have whatever is new the
minute it is available.  But for people who have it and have the $320 the
Victor Stream can do it now.  Pay for the privilege with dollars or with
time.  I guess the choice exists for us all, at least for those of us
who participate in the NLS program

Joni