[bookport] Re: Beta .28 fs memory! out of drobj structures!

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:21:48 -0600

Ok, let me see if I understand, because this is something I had wondered about
before.  If I am understanding you correctly you could have the following
/bp/braille books/.  Basicly, the file and folder system will allow going to
folders deep?

Could it follow that one could have folders /books/braille - /books/daisy/ etc.?