[bookport] Re: Beta .28 fs memory! out of drobj structures!

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:02:44 -0600

Sure.

At 09:21 PM 2/27/2006, you wrote:
Ok, let me see if I understand, because this is something I had wondered about before. If I am understanding you correctly you could have the following /bp/braille books/. Basicly, the file and folder system will allow going to folders deep?

Could it follow that one could have folders /books/braille - /books/daisy/ etc.?