[bookport] Re: Beta .28 fs memory! out of drobj structures!

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:16:54 -0500

You can have as many folders as you wish. The key is not to have all of
those folders off of the main one, because that's where you will run
into trouble.

 By changing the default automatically, then you don't have to remember
to create the other folders off of the second one. You don't want to
have all of your folders and files in the same folder where the manual,
Notes folder and Memo folders are located.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx 02/27/06 10:21PM >>>
Ok, let me see if I understand, because this is something I had
wondered about before.  If I am understanding you correctly you could
have the following /bp/braille books/.  Basicly, the file and folder
system will allow going to folders deep?

Could it follow that one could have folders /books/braille -
/books/daisy/ etc.?