[bookport] book share and book port

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:42:11 -0500

A while back I joined book share and down load them to the book port. my problem is when the book is unpacked how do you get it to the book port for me some times it does not work or it says file filter not found I most times download brf versions. I have used kerzweild to open books as well but another question when I use kurzweild to send a book to book port it does not put in to a folder even when I have the folder open and the book port connected. also how do you move a book from one place on your card into a folder. thanks for all your help.