[bookport] Re: Beta 13 Firmware

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:09:09 -0500

Oops, I plugged in the bp this morning and low and behold there
was a firmware update so I went ahead and updated. And of course
my rechargable batteries were at around 60 percent, I am guessing
cause they are reading 57 now, but the update went through
without issue.

Will let you know if I find anything.

Keith

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace