[bookport] Re: Beta 13 Firmware

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:08:54 -0500

There is not really a time frame associated with a release.  It depends
on what features are being added and how well they are implimented in
the beta code.  If you are asking when this beta will become release
software, we expect it will be in the mid March time frame.

You can see what is new with this beta at www.aph.org/beta/bpf_new.htm

The reason you are not getting notified about betas is that you have
not yet agreed to the terms of the beta agreement and downloaded the
beta code.  If you are interested in doing that, go to www.aph.org/beta
.

>>> melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:59:12 AM

How long does it usually take for a beta to be a complete firmware
upgrade?
Is there somewhere to go to see the what's new with out downloading the

upgrade?