[bookport] Re: Battery drainage and Spanish

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash Lenartiene" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:18:55 -0500

Hi Liam,
     My clock always reverts to June 9, 2002 (I think 12:00 P.M.) when I
change the batteries.  It never reports "not set" as some on the list have
reported.  Don't know why the difference.
     I would think that the Spanish feature might be a good clue, as well,
except it was in beta 20, and we didn't have the battery drainage issue
then.  This is so very strange!  I wish we could just pin this down.  I'll
try turning the Spanish back on and leaving it on, and see what happens. So
far, with the unit idle since last night, I have dropped from about 55% to
28-33% (it fluctuates when I check it), so I am starting to see the drainage
now, myself.
Cheryl