[bookport] Re: Battery drainage and Spanish

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 22:42:04 +0000

Cheryl,

this whole thing is very puzzling. After four hours in idle mode, and with
Spanish yes selected, there has only been a two percent drop in battery
level. At that rate, a pair of batteries would last me a week, where before
it was lasting one day. But my reasoning in trying this new test was kind of
general. I figured that the battery drainage problem had to be caused by a
new feature, and the one I could think of was the Spanish language option. I
did try not setting my clock, but that didn't make a difference in the
drainage rate. Strange that it works for you. Was your clock not set, or was
it set to a wrong date?

Liam