[bookport] Re: BP 2 dead and buried

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:23:11 -0600 (CST)

No, but many of us spent hours listening to the hype, offering to help, offering suggestions, defending APH when the delays started, and so on. All we get for our efforts is oops, haha, sorry guys.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Robert Clark wrote:

I dont get it. Why are poeple so hung up over this? APH shelved the BP 2 project indefinitely. What do you you want from them? You want them to magically produce something out of notihng? Good grief! Give APH a break and go get a coffee or something and quit being so petulant about issues that APH has no control over. If you must have the ability to read the NLS digital nooks now buy the freaking Stream and be happy and stop giving Pamela, Keith and Larry so much grief. The world could end tomorrow in a flash and all this will be immaterial.

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx