[bookport] Re: BP 2 dead and buried

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:57:32 -0500

I would like to complain about the color of the bookport.
It is disturbing to me.
I prefer purple.  Why can't it be purple?
I WANT PURPLE NOW.
APH hates me because I can't have a purple BP.  I bet the BP2 will be
anti-purple, I bet it'll be black which is the consumption of purple.  Thus
APH hates America.  America likes purple.  All things should be purple.
WHERE IS THE PURPLE?!?!?!1111 OMGWTFBBQCAKE