[bookport] Re: Alarm with associated files

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:42:07 -0800

Hi. I don't understand why one would want to associate a file with an alarm.
I always thought an alarm was to alert me about something like an
appointment or to wake up at a certain time, etc.
When would I use the associate with a file feature and wouldn't I have to
keep ear buds connected and in my ears<grin>?

Paul Henrichsen
<paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>