[bookport] Alarm with associated files

  • From: "Rich Hartness" <hartness@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:51:49 -0500

Dear Rich

You really should get in the habit of reading the manual. It's a wonderful resource and important source of information and independence. That's where you'll find your answer.

I haven't yet used the beta version of software/firmware with the Bookport that supports the alarm so I can't tell you how to do it. I see that it is covered in the beta manual though. I think you'll have to become a beta tester before you can get access to the alarm features.

You can read about becoming a beta tester as well as reading the latest beta manual on -line at:
http://sun1.aph.org/beta/

You should read carefully the provisions there about becoming a beta tester. You might choose not to do it. It's not for everyone. It depends on how good a problem solver you are and how patient you are with things when they don't work properly yet.

The second link is an acceptance of terms to be a beta tester.

If you decide to accept the beta agreement then on the resulting page, take the Bookport link, the next to the last link.

The third link on the following page is read Bookport documentation on-line.

I would simply search for the string "alarm" and you will find the answer to your question.

Go for it.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>