[bookport] Re: FW: Beta

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:44:36 -0600

When you record your next memo, the folder will be back.

I hate to be a skeptic, but until you reformat your card, the error message will probably be back, too. Until I reformatted, that error kept turning up like a bad penny... for the most part when I least expected it. I sincerely hope I am wrong, though. If you copy the files from your card to your computer, reformatting your card is relatively painless.

At 03:36 PM 2/16/2006, you wrote:
I have just deleted the new version of the manual from the BookPort using XP
And the
"Fs memory, out of D  R O B J structures" error has gone away.

Incidentally, the upgrade also removed the memo folder on the BookPort.

Reed