[bookport] Re: Administrative Questions

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:29:26 -0800

Hi Larry,
My first reaction is that this is a bad idea.  Though, most people who own
their own computer are likely running as administrator it appears that a
lot of folks are using the Book Port at work where they may not have
administrator privileges.
However, without knowing your reasoning for doing this, it is difficult to
really say whether it is a good or bad idea.
Perhaps you could give a brief explanation of why that step is being
considered?
Thanks,
Richard

on  Wednesday 3/23/2005 09:17 AM LARRY SKUTCHAN said