[bookport] Re: Accessory Suggestion

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:09:33 -0500

Hi All,

Like Marlaina, I am really in to cases. I found a camera bag at Target that
is a bit bigger than some might want but it provides excellent padding for
the Book Port, a pouch for the earphones, a compartment for the usb cable
extra batteries and plenty of room for those additional compact flash
cards. It fits on a belt, has a shoulder strap and two carrying handles.

I must admit, however, that Marlaina has a wonderful idea with the case
with the built-in speaker. That would be very cool!

Robert Carter